Looking for Great Workers?
Try a Different Recruitment Approach.
Why is our approach to recruitment different to most other labour hire agencies? Our name Industrial Recruitment Partners says it all! We are focused on creating lasting Partnerships with Industrial based businesses through the delivery of specialty Recruitment services.
We don’t do white collar! No software engineers, teachers or health professionals… We are and have always been focused on trades & engineering based roles across a broad range of related industries since we launched the business in 2006.
During this time we have developed a wealth of industry specific knowledge that greatly assists in identifying the right worker for a job, where we can leverage our understanding of legislation, employment awards, safety and work expectations related to industrial roles.
Ongoing Candidate Management
The placement of a candidate onto your site is just the first step. Your IRP Account Manager will continue to provide ongoing evaluation, management and direction to each worker placed, ensuring maximum productivity, safety and efficiency.
This approach greatly increases your retention rate and minimises disruptions to your production output work by retaining the skills and knowledge for the duration of the project or job requirement.
Once a worker has been placed on a host site we establish and confirm a workers ongoing:
- Well-being and safety;
- Compliance to site rules and expectations;
- Work satisfaction and engagement.
This contact includes regular phone calls, plus site-based visits where a worker’s Account Manager will carry out activities including:
- Safety toolbox talks;
- Preventative safety conversations & observations;
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) reviews; and
- News & information updates from IRP and host employer to ensure full understanding and compliance.
How do you benefit?
- You receive professional matches; The Right Person in the Right Job at the Right Time;
- You have greater flexibility in your workforce scheduling to match production demand fluctuations;
- You gain access to a large industry specific database of skilled, background-checked and ready-to-work candidates;
- You significantly reduce the time, frustration and associated costs often experienced during the recruitment process including removal of many time consuming and costly administrative and payroll tasks;
- You receive regular site visits by your IRP Account Manager to monitor client and worker satisfaction, whilst reinforcing your site specific procedures including; safety, attendance, punctuality and productivity;
- You gain the additional support and knowledge of IRP’s professional Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) consultant;
- You have peace of mind that in the unlikely event of a workplace injury by one of our workers, we will professionally manage the complete situation.
A True Labour Management Solution
Ultimately we aim to provide a comprehensive labour management solution, providing an experienced and useful resource to an internal HR Department or a complete solution to a smaller business without dedicated Human Resources staff.
This allows our clients to spend more time and focus on their core productive & profitable duties.
BOOK YOUR FREE 30 MINUTE
Are you doing everything to ensure your workers are safe on-site?
IRP have earned the reputation of being West Australia’s safest labour management company. Book a FREE 30 min telephone meeting with our Health, Safety & Quality Manager to see how we can help your business.