Time to get out of the Mining Labour Hire TRAP! FULL TIME job offers for Drillers wanting to run their own Rig and team!
IRP are offering qualified Drillers with a current WA HR License FULL TIME employment from Day 1. No more messing around with 3 months as a Casual and get the security and safety you deserve.
About the Role: **Qualified Drillers & WA Applicants will only be contacted for the next step**
Multiple vacancies currently exist for experienced, qualified and career focused Drillers with the passion to effectively and efficiently run their own Rig. The right candidate will hold a current HR license and a Cert III in Drilling.
The successful applicant must be enthusiastic, hard-working, and be able to work in a team environment in remote locations for up to 2 weeks (min) at a time. This role is very physically active and requires a physically fit person. The successful candidate will also be very safety conscious and take pride in their presentation and the presentation of our equipment and worksites. The client will offer a balance of local work and FIFO (with away work usually consisting of 2 weeks on, 1 week off roster).
About the Drilling Contractor:
Key Responsibilities for the Driller:
• Compliance with the company ESHMS, Asset Management and QMS within area of responsibility
• Represent J&S Drilling in a positive and professional manner
• Lead by example to maintain and promote the company safety culture and reputation
Main Duties to be performed:
• Field client liaison. Representing company in positive and professional manner at all times.
• Loading and unloading of equipment before and after contracts
• Responsible for the day to day field & drill rig operations
• Implementation and compliance with the ESHMS within area of responsibility
• Field purchasing of products as authorised
• Provide direction on work standards
• Field training of junior staff, in line with Company instructions
• Provide accurate and factual reporting to home base, including reporting of maintenance schedules
• Daily reporting via electronic devices (synchronising for live data transfer).
• Utilising technologies to meet company and client expectation
• Completion of ESHMS documentation, such as J&S Drilling Rig, Vehicle, SWP, Plant & Equipment induction checklist, reporting schedules, pre-starts etc.
• To ensure that production and productivity are maintained in accordance with work schedules determined by line management.
• Report faults and implement corrective action, where applicable.
• Promote ongoing awareness and compliance with all policies and procedures through personal leadership, regular communication, training and audits.
• Promote career progression and professional development for all employees through implementation of the company training policy. Other
• Contribute to the continued evolution and enforcement of J&S Drilling core work culture, housekeeping and behavioural standards
• Duties as required
What you’ll need:
What’s in it for you?
This is a permanent position being offered in a stable company with a strong record of staff retention. We offer an opportunity to become part of a close-knit team where all staff are considered essential to the operation of our business and are respected members of the team. Attractive incentives are offered for away work on top of your Perth base rate.
Our client completes a diverse range of work in many different specialities, so you will get to see and experience a lot of the country and different drilling operations. Our client places a strong focus on training staff to further their opportunities within the company, and the successful candidate, if suited, will be mentored and trained to become a driller long term.
Only local WA residing applicants will be contacted or be considered for this role.
About Industrial Recruitment Partners
What you need to do next….
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take to take on a new and exciting opportunity then APPLY NOW!
If you have any questions or wish to know more, please do not hesitate to contact Jackson Merrey on 0459 110 095.
IRP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all sectors of the community.
RIGHT PERSON | RIGHT JOB | RIGHT TIME
Permanent role Combination FIFO/metro 8/6 Roster Asset Maintenance Scheduler/Planner Are you seeking a new opportunity? Our client is an industry...Apply For This Job