Website Terms & Conditions for Industrial Recruitment Partners (www.IRP.net.au)
- In the website:
“Consumer Guarantee” means any guarantee (other than a guarantee under sections 51, 52 or 53) applicable under the Australian Consumer Law as set out in the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and any relevant State or Territory Fair Trading legislation to goods and services purchases by consumers.
“linked websites” means other persons or entities websites other than ours which are hyperlinked from the website.
“personal information” means any information about you from which your identity is apparent or can reasonably be ascertained.
“website” means the whole or any part of the web pages located at www.IRP.net.au and includes the lay-out of the website, elements of the website design, text, sounds, graphics, animated elements or any other content of the website or underlying code elements of the website.
“we“, “our” or “us” means IRP Pty Ltd (ACN 106 122 954) trading as Industrial Recruitment Partners. You can contact us at service@IRP.net.au.
- This website is owned and operated by IRP Pty Ltd (ACN 106 122 954) trading as Industrial Recruitment Partners.
- You must ensure that all information provided by you in making use of this website is and remains accurate and complete.
Warranties and Replacements
- The Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and similar State and Territory legislation in Australia may confer rights, guarantees and remedies on you in relation to the provision by us of services on the website, which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. We do not exclude these rights but do exclude all other conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of any Consumer Guarantee, which cannot be excluded, is limited to the following:
- the payment of any cost paid by you for our services; or
- the cancellation of our service at our cost.
- This website is our copyright property.
- You are provided with access to it only for your personal and non-commercial use.
- You may not, in any manner or by any means:
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create similar works from any part of this website; or
- commercialise any information obtained from any part of this website without our written permission.
- The materials displayed on this website, including without limitation all information, text, graphics, names, logos, trade marks, design, software and advertisements are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws unless expressly indicated otherwise on this website.
- You may access and display these pages on a computer or a monitor, and print out for your personal, non-commercial use any page or part of any page of this website. All other use, copying or reproduction of any part of this website is prohibited. Unless expressly stated otherwise, nothing contained in this website should be construed as a licence or right of use of any trade mark displayed on the website without the written permission of the owner of the trade mark.
- When you visit the website, we may send one or more cookies – a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. We use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the website. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser help file directions.
Emails Web Beacons and Tags
- We may send you emails confirming your details when you submit your contact details to our website, including marketing material. You can unsubscribe from all marketing emails by clicking on the link in the relevant email. When you unsubscribe from marketing emails we will retain you on our database unless you request to be removed.
- We also track website activity by using clear electronic images called Web beacons on our web pages. These images count the number of users who visit that page from particular banner ads outside the website or through e-mail hyperlinks.
- Also, an image, called a Tag, is used on our website purchasing and shopping cart pages. The Tag collects numeric information, such as the amount you spend in a particular online purchase, to help us gather data about the usage of the website. The Tags we use cannot collect personally identifiable information.
- We do not represent or warrant that any data obtained from or through the websiteor any website are free from computer viruses or other defects. Any such data is provided on the basis that you assume all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from your use of the data.
- Under no circumstances (including but not limited to any act or omission on our part) will we be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the website.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless, together with our officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs) arising from:
- your use of and access to the website;
Disclaimer of Liability
- The materials available on the Site (including any websites linked to the Site (“Linked Sites”)) may not necessarily be accurate or correct. There may be inaccurate information, errors, programming bugs or computer viruses in the Site or its contents. No person should act or fail to act on the basis of these materials.
- We and our contractors make no representations about the accuracy or suitability of the information on the Site or Linked Sites. We are not responsible whatsoever for the Linked Sites.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we (including its officers, directors, employees, agents and subcontractors) disclaim any liability in connection with the Site and/or your use of the Site. You use the information available on the Site and the Linked Sites solely at your own risk and acting on your own judgement. You accept all responsibility for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from using the Site or any Linked Sites and in relation to any information or material available from those Linked Sites.
- We (including its officers, directors, employees, agents and subcontractors) exclude all of the following:
- warranties whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, relating in any way to this Site or your use of the Site;
- liability (including for negligence) to you or any other person in respect of any loss or damage (including loss or costs due to unavailability of systems or loss of data and special, indirect or consequential loss such as loss of profits, loss of opportunity) arising from or in connection with any use of the information on or accessed through the Site.
- Further, we assume no liability or responsibility for any of the following:
- Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the Site;
- Any unauthorised access to or use of our servers by any third party, resulting in any disclosure, unauthorised use or loss of your personal information and/or financial information stored therein;
- Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Site;
- Any bugs, viruses or the like which may be transmitted to or through our Site through the actions of any third party;
- Any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in any content of the Site or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted (including positing made by any user), emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Site;
- Any loss that you suffer or incur as a result of your reliance on any postings (or materials) made available on the Site by any other user;
- Any loss that you suffer or incur as a result of any postings or materials posted by any user of the Site.
- Where liability cannot be excluded by law then, to the extent permissible by law, any liability incurred in relation to any materials on the Site (or Linked Sites) is limited to the resupply of the services/materials or the reasonable cost of having the services/materials resupplied. Under no circumstance will we be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages, including damages for loss of business, capital or other profit arising from, or in relation to, the use of any material on the Site (or Linked Sites).
Linked Sites, Hotlinks and Framing
- This website may contain Linked Sites are provided for your convenience only and for informational purposes.
- We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any Linked Site (and its contents) (“the Third Party Materials”), nor the suitability of any content located in those Linked Sites. We do not endorse or approve these sites, their contents or the entities or persons who operate or contribute to them or their products or services. You access the Linked Sites and use their products or services at your own risk.
- We do not endorse any material of any Linked Sites and we give no warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of the Third Party Materials, and accepts no responsibility, for any errors or omissions in the Third Party Material however arising (including but not limited to errors or omissions arising as a result of any act or negligence of us or our employees, agents or representatives).
- We are not responsible for the content of any such sites or any hyperlink contained on such sites. You agree to any terms of access or use imposed by those linked sites. You link to any such website at your own risk.
- You must not do anything on or through the Site so as to interfere with or disrupt our service or other users, or any other user’s computers, software or hardware. Such actions include, but are not limited to, the circulation of any unsolicited publicity or advertising material, propagation of computer worms and viruses, using the Site to gain unauthorised access to any other computer, sending, harassing, obscene, indecent, offensive or threatening electronic mail, forgery (or attempted forgery) of electronic mail messages and the replacement, transmission, posting or storage of any defamatory material on the Site.
- You agree to refrain from the bulk transmission of messages or unsolicited electronic mail. You must not access, nor permit any other party to access, the Site for any purpose or activity of an illegal, fraudulent or defamatory nature.
- You must not whether through the use of software, application or by any other means, data mine or conduct automated searches on the Site or the data contained in the Site.
- We make no express or implied endorsement of any third party, including any service or product of that third party, that may be referred to in our website or any links to or from our website.
- We are not liable to you or any other for any loss or damage in connection with the use of this website or a linked website.